Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shalom

Hi, my name is Dawn White. I am a grateful believer in Jesus Christ, and I celebrate recovery from the effects of being an Adult Child of an Alcoholic. I have a daughter that is 13 years old. I am 39 years old and have finally figured out what I want to do with my life. I have always landed jobs in accounting, and I hate accounting. I decided I want to do something I enjoy. Afterall, most people typically work 40 hours a week, so we may as well be happy at what we are doing. I chose my major in graphic design because the last job I had was a package design company. I helped the graphic designers proof their work, and I also helped in production. I also love marketing. My favorite thing to do when I have time is just laying by the pool getting a tan. I recently have been learning a lot about Christianity's Hebrew Heritage by attending a messianic fellowship and learning the Hebrew language. Well, as my daughter would say, ttfn.

No comments: