Sunday, December 7, 2008

Postmodern Art and Architecture

To me postmodern art and architecture was a huge change. I actually really like the fact that it was a change. Art became something new that didn’t have to look realistic. The colors were brighter and stood out more. The things that I didn’t like, was how some of the art was really simple. It’s like a 2 year old could do it. I know you can say, yes your 2 year can do that but they didn’t and it’s not famous. I think you should put a little more effort into something that you love doing and make it something better than just slinging paint onto paper. I mean try to make something out of it or even make it crazier. I think that the fact that people have seen the new postmodern art, some may think it so easy to be an artist. The people may think that it’s possible that you don’t even have to have talent. I think for the future, that this will come of so much good. And it has, the abstract part of this time, a lot of people love to paint or make things that you have to focus on the understand it. That is something that I really love about it. It’s different than any art they have made before. To be honest I have no clue what the next big thing will be. I hope that whatever it is, it blows everyone’s socks off.

No comments: