Friday, August 29, 2008

Javier Gonzalez

I am Javier Gonzalez, i was born in El Salvador this is Central america; well, my family and me moved to nwa around 5 years ago, i live in Rogers, and i think this is a good place to live in because of the vegetation and because it is very calm; i graduate from Rogers high school, and this is my third semester here at nwacc, one of my hobbies is to play soccer, i am a fan of soccer from europe , is the best of the world, also i love canoing. Im majoring in graphic design because since i was a little child i remember that i love to create things and to draw and paint, well, i just need to improve those skills, because i have not painted or draw in a long time. hopefully whenever i graduate i will know more about painting and drawing than what i know now, another hobby of mine is computers, i like them a lot but not to make a living out of them, sometimes i get tired of them.

i am christian and thanks to God my dad is a pastor, he is pastoring now a church named Iglesia de Cristo Miel, here in lowell, my brother julio and me are in the praise and worship team and helping in another areas at church.

No comments: