Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hi, my name is Olga Ledyan. I have been fond of art since childhood but did not have much experience with visual art myself. So far I really like photography, charcoal drawing and paint with oil. I like to dance, to watch European and Japanese movies, and I hate to do nothing. I appreciate straightforwardness in people with no excessive familiarity however. I was born in Belarus with much colder climate than here, in Arkansas, so one of my dearest class mates called me a "heartless northern ..." person. Well, every joke has some part that is a joke in it, the rest is the truth ;) I like late fall and it is still hard for me to get used to the winter when there is no snow around. Cats are my main passion. I enjoy the personalities of these mysterious creatures every time they are around. I also enjoy studying, at least most of the time. Ironically, I like to go to school for the same reason I like cats, I like to solve mysteries and would not trust the knowledge that is taken for granted.

You also may recognise me because of my unusual accent.
Cheers,
Olga

No comments: