Tuesday, August 26, 2008

'ello

My name is James Deane, I am 19 years old and I'm attending NWACC to obtain a career in some form of graphic arts. I was born in Arizona, lived the first half of my life in the panhandle of Oklahoma, then moved to Rogers in the 7th grade. I enjoy drawing, writing, reading, painting, sculpting, basically anything to do with the creation of ideas intrigues me. I am a big fan of fantasy books, and GW's Black Library holds many books I consider excellent. My favorite book is Dean Hughes' Soldier Boys, which I read in the 8th grade, I highly recommend it. I've written a couple of short stories, and I'd like to tie them all into each other like some crazy Quentin Tarantino thing. I really enjoy history, especially the Gothic and Renaissance periods. My favorite part of history to study or read about would be the Crusades. I guess that's about it...

No comments: