Monday, May 5, 2008

GrApHiC dEsIgN iN tHe FuTuRe?

As we all can tell today, there are many different unique programs that are available for individuals to better there work on and let their emotion run wild. As far as graphic design in the future, I am sure it will be amazing. Every day there seems to be some new kind of programs or software's that each add a little more applications to help better your work. Although I have never used these applications, I do use a computer everyday and am always feeling like there is so many options and programs to chose from. I have used different programs to edit different pictures of mine and still am able to say that even though its not strictly a graphic design program, its still an endless cycle of changes.

Today, we have so many options when it comes to computers and programs and I feel that it will only continue to grow in the future. Everything in life is constantly changing so It wouldn't be right for programs not to change and not to advance as we travel into the future. I think there will be many more programs available in the future and maybe even some that will just be based off of some of the programs that we are all using each and everyday in our life. Its very exciting to see all the new applications that become available each day and it will only continue to be better in the future because of the new options and knowledge about each individual software or program.

So, as my own thinking can process, I truly feel that the future of graphic design will be a very positive experience for the ones interested in graphic design. In my mind it just wouldn't be normal if none of the programs changed or if any new programs were not designed because each day there is always new pop ups on the computer about different applications and programs. I think the future holds great things for the interesting field of graphic design.

No comments: