Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Introduction

Hello fellow classmates. My name is Elizabeth and I am seventeen years old. I go to NWACC as a concurrent student and am currently home schooled.  I am taking this class to further appreciate the impact art has on the history of the world. I initially planned to get the Associates Degree in Graphic Design, but have decided to just take classes that interest me for now. I am interested in most designed objects, and I plan to work that into my career. I believe I have an artistic eye and I want to be able to use it. For now, I am just trying to decided what it is that will make the best use of my talents. I do some drawing, water colors, colleaguing, photography. I currently learning to sew and take ballet classes once a week. I also really enjoy reading, movies, and music. I am really looking forward to the material we will learn this semester.

No comments: