Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hey Guys and Gals!

Hello Everyone! My name is Kayce Mardis. Interestingly enough, I am taking this class because I needed an Art credit that would transfer over to the U of A. I am currently finishing up all of my classes at NWACC and then will be entering the BSE program for Early Childhood Education in the Fall. Right now, I have my Associates of Arts in Teaching. Although I do not know much about graphic design, I am finding the class so far very interesting and love that I am around so many people that seem very knowledgeable along with having a passion for art. Currently, I attend school full time and Sub as much as possible for the Rogers Public Schools. If you all would like to know more, tag me back or ask me in class. Im looking forward to getting to know everyone better :)

No comments: