Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Introduction

Hello. My name is Kaleigh Cawood. I am from Springdale Arkansas and have lived here my entire life. I have a gorgeous three year old little boy, whom I love very much! I spend most of my time playing with my son or spending time with my family. I am a secondary education major with a minor in science. I plan to one day teach high school science, or maybe even teach on a college level, if I feel I can handle adults all day. I am currently working at Lowell Elementary School in the after school program and I love it. I am very passionate about working with children, I feel that if you can help a childs life for the better you can change the world in one small way or another. My life has its ups and downs like everyone elses and I think of it as an open novel adding something new everyday.

No comments: