Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introduction

Hello, my name is Colton John Parks and I am 18-years-old. I was originally born in Duncanville, Texas, but I have been a resident of the great state of Arkansucks since I was 2-years-old. I have been an art student for at least fourteen years, having experience in many types of mediums varying from painting, photography, and even three dimensional design. I would tell you a lot about me, but honestly there's too much to tell, so I'll narrow it down. I'm everywhere in life. I decided long ago that life is much too short to not, "Seize the Day." (Carpe Diem) So since then I have tried my best to make the most of every minute. I'm an outdoors nut, I'd rather live out there than in a big city. I am also a real gear head when it comes to cars. I hate driving slow. My biggest dream has been to build my first home. And, since I was five, I've secretly aspired to become an archeologist. I suppose I liked the Indiana Jones movies a little too much. Anyways, I have never studied too much into art history, so I am excited to take this class and look foward to meeting you all.

That funny guy in class,
-Colton J Parks

(\_/)
(='.'=) bunny
((")_(")

No comments: