Wednesday, September 3, 2008

introduction

My name is Sean Trinkle, I am 19 years old and on my first year of college. My spelling and gammer are horrable, as you will be able to tell from this blog and other blogs made by myself. My major is Graphic Design and im taking this course for the credit. An intersting fact about myself is that I am color blind. This does not mean I only see black and white, it just means my eyes will read two compelety differnt colors as looking exactly the same. An example would be street lights. Both the yellow and the red light look red to me while the green light looks white to me.

1 comment:

Steve Wright said...

This more common than you would think. Although red and green look similar I'll bet you have learned a way to determine which is which from some slight difference.