Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Intro

Hi everyone, my name is Diego, this is my second semester at NWACC, I'm taking this class to have a better knowledge about art and its history even though I'm not pursuing any degree relating to this discipline. I'm very amazed by paintings, and I have to mention that my all time favorite is "The Scream" by Edvard Munch. I happened to live in an area back in Mexico where I often found pieces of some kind of figurines made out of mud, or some other material, I had a collection of them, ranging from faces of weird people to animals like goats, cows etc. Later on I found out I lived in what it used to be a site where people from the past(and I'm talking from many years ago) created this things; I considered that to be cool, lol. Well, I think that's it. I hope to get to know everyone better.

I dont know whether I'm writing in the right section or not, anyways this was meant for the introduction section.

No comments: